Located inside EC Athletics, Dallas Underground Strength & Fitness has emerged as the PREMIER training facility for hard working adults looking for fat loss, and who want to transform their physiqes in 1/2 the time of other programs. Our success is driven by our coaches and the passion they have for demanding the best out of our clients. Check out their bio's below.
Coach Steve Trentham
As a former fat guy and self-proclaimed "work in progress", Steve has made every mistake in the book when it comes to health and fitness in his own life. A a former collegiate wrestler, martial artist and a life-long workout junkie, he discovered his calling was to empower others to forever change their bodies and lives for the better. Steve has a unique ability to translate his own personal failures into remarkable successes for the people he works with. This has made him one of the most sought after fitness professionals in North Texas since 1995. Steve was the principle director of Priority Fitness, LLC, a private personal training and fitness consulting company provided fitness and wellness solutions for numerous fitness and athletic performance companies including Lakes Tennis Academy, FIT-BODY Personal Training, and Lean Bodies, Inc. His clinical experiences includes cardiac rehabilitation and physical therapy in various hospitals and allied healthcare facilities in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area.
In 2005, Steve created the "2000 Lb. Melt Off Challenge" and led a group of 68 participants to lose a total of 1,872 lbs in six weeks using a specialized fitness...
Coach Chrissy Disarro
As former Division I athlete, Coach Disarro is a perfect example of how hard work, dedication, and perseverance can pay off. Coach Disarro attended the University of Oklahoma on a athletic volleyball scholarship, and graduated with a degree in Health and Exercise Science from the College of Arts and Sciences. Coach Disarro was a three-time Academic All-Big 12 honoree at OU, and was awarded the 2010 Sooner Award. She graduated from Plano East Senior High School where she was Captain of the volleyball team in both her junior and senior years. Honors include:
University of Oklahoma
- Recruited to play middle blocker, but trained and played outside/right side as well
- Received Jay Myers Award freshman year (2007-2008) for excellence in academics and athletics
- Ranked 17th in the NCAA for blocking in 2008
- Student Assistant Coach for the OU volleyball team (2011)
Plano East Senior High
- Earned all-tournament honors at the Jenny Eckert Memorial Tournament as a senior
- Recognized as the 2005 Outstanding Blocker for District 8-5A
- Named the Outstanding Offensive Player for Plano East as a junior
- Named first team All District (2005 and 2006)
- Led team to the 2004 bi-district title and area finals
- Earned Most Improved Player of the Year Award in 2004
- Nominated for Wendy's High School Heisman Award
- Named second-team all-district as a sophomore
Coach Disarro is continuing her passion for volleyball by being an assistant coach with the Lone Star Volleyball league.
Enter Your Name & Email to Download A Gift I Have Prepared Just For YOU